Look of the Week
The look of the week is from the 1930’s. This vintage advertisement is for the Butterick Sewing Pattern, number 8106. Butterick started in 1863 in Sterling Massachusetts. The brand is still in existence today, 150 years later.
The bracelet that the model is wearing is akin to many from our collection. Keep your eyes open for similar pieces in our online shop.
The photograph is by Gabor Eder., Source: myvintagevouge.com
- marlaxtivi likes this
- colourmesplendour reblogged this from caroletanenbaum
- wyyyeah likes this
- dollydollspookprincess likes this
- life-is-but-a-stage reblogged this from vintage-fashionista and added:
- nellafragola reblogged this from vintage-fashionista
- superjaejae likes this
- nellafragolaphotos likes this
- vintage-fashionista reblogged this from caroletanenbaum
- christinerod reblogged this from caroletanenbaum
- caroletanenbaum posted this